Tuesday, December 16, 2014

SIF-ENG v2.05 with Score Match Round 3!!!

Yeah yeah. This is a late post as well. Forgive me. Dx
Goin' back. When I just login for the sake of collecting the login bonuses, I wasn't paying attention to the notification box everytime it pops out. When I tried to logged on last Dec. 5, I was a bit shocked seeing the maintenance message. Especially when it took almost the whole day before it was finished. When the game's back, I checked the notifications, and yes. It was my fault for not noticing.
( ̄▽ ̄)
Well, since I missed that login bonus, I was a bit of "Now what? I guess I have to just be content of not getting all the bonuses for this month". Then again, LL! SIF staffs really are so generous! Free love gems!!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I guess all that wait is worth it! :D
Been waiting for this update since I also play SIF-JAP. And yes. Navigation's much more convenient on this version than the earlier one.
So then, what's new with this version?! :3
Being generous wouldn't hurt, right?! :D
Besides the free maintenance love gems, we also got more free love gems from the staffs!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
In addition to the version update, we also had a score match for Hanayo. :3
Yup. Even in the game, I have my Yuri Googles on! :D
Yup.MakiNico harem! XD
Since this is a late post, obviously the event's also done as well. ( ̄▽ ̄)
Since I'm more occupied with Maki's event on SIF-JAP, I'm already satisfied with one (1) Hanayo SR from the completion rewards.
( ̄▽ ̄)
I know I could've placed better than that but... Yeah. I'm more content on what I got from SIF-JAP.
♪( ´▽`)

No comments:

Post a Comment