Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Long Vacation (?)

Okaaaaaaaaay.

I know. I know. This blog of mine has been quiet for quite sometime now.

Just got my hands full for some reasons.

Will get things going after I'm done with stuffs here and there. So yeah. No definite timeline or what-so-ever. Dx

Since I've been away for a while now, one of the "major" things that probably happened to this account of mine is my copyright strikes on my Youtube Channel. Dx That's for the Love Novels MakiNico MIX and the Private Wars FMV. And take note, that's two of them! Augh! So one more strike, and I have to say goodbye to my account! That one made me lose faith in making more fan-made animated videos from my fandom. Well, whatever. I'll take a gamble on this one. Soooooo, I made a new Youtube channel. :D That's probably where I'll be uploading additional videos from now on. Unless those copyright notices strikes me again. TT_TT Then that's probably when I'll have to quit that hobby of mine (well, not really :P).

On another note, since I'm such a manga/anime addict (an otaku?) girl, I'm planning on helping some scanlators in delivering some fan service. Well no. Sadly, I still can't understand/speak Japanese. So the best that I can offer is through typesetting or cleaning some scanlated stuffs. And no. Haven't formally offered my services yet. So yeah. This is just a plan. Until I get my hands free or whatever. If it thus happen, I might also post some of the scanlated stuffs here (well, just a redirecting link).

So.
Yeah.
(-w-)

No comments:

Post a Comment